Title: Product Engineer/Product Engineering Manager
Location: Huntersville, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Product Engineer position that will be working as a core team member of the product/test engineering team to bring Akoustis Filter products into high volume manufacturing. You will be working closely with engineers across multiple functional teams. You will also need to simultaneously handle multiple development projects. This position includes responsibility for both development and sustaining activities.
- Characterization, ATE and probe data analysis
- Monitoring and improving production yields
- Providing product development support which involves interfacing with Design, Test Engineering, Quality Engineering and others
- Developing production and characterization test specifications
- Creating and managing product documentation
- Must have bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with at least 3 years exp
- Highly prefer experience in semiconductor or similar electronics manufacturing environment.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of RF parameters.
- Must possess strong data analysis skills including JMP experience
- Team player, strong communication skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We offer a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience, options, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K plan, and life insurance.
Akoustis® (www.akoustis.com) is a high-tech BAW RF filter solutions company that is pioneering next-generation materials science and MEMS wafer manufacturing to address the market requirements for improved RF filters – targeting higher bandwidth, higher operating frequencies and higher output power compared to incumbent polycrystalline BAW technology deployed today. The Company utilizes its proprietary XBAW manufacturing process to produce bulk acoustic wave RF filters for mobile and other wireless markets, which facilitate signal acquisition and accelerate band performance between the antenna and digital back end. Superior performance is driven by the significant advances of high-purity, single-crystal and associated piezoelectric materials and the resonator-filter process technology which drives electro-mechanical coupling and translates to wide filter bandwidth.
Akoustis plans to service the fast growing multi-billion-dollar RF filter market using its integrated design and manufacturing (IDM) business model. The Company owns and operates a 120,000 sq. ft. ISO-9001:2015 certified commercial wafer-manufacturing facility located in Canandaigua, NY, which includes a class 100 / class 1000 cleanroom facility – tooled for 150-mm diameter wafers – for the design, development, fabrication and packaging of RF filters, MEMS and other semiconductor devices. Akoustis Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in the Piedmont technology corridor near Charlotte, North Carolina.
Akoustis, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.