Location: Canandiagua, NY
Job Type: Full Time
Main responsibilities are to perform RF testing of BAW filters at a die level. Working closely with test engineers in performing a wide variety of highly complex tasks in testing, debugging and documentation.
• Execute test and measurement task with test and metrology equipment.
• Conduct validation and characterization testing for new product designs and established products.
• Calibrate test stations with RF equipment.
• Document test station design and software interface.
• Regular maintenance and calibration on geral test equipment and RF test benches.
• Assisting in dertermining methods of actions for continued quality improvement.
• Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
• Other reasonable duties as assigned.
• 2 year technical degree in electronics, test, or equivalent.
• Familiarity with test equipment such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power supplies, oscilloscopes, etc.
• Familiarity with data acquisition techniques.
• Basic knowledge of electrical and RF fundamentals.
• Fluent with Microsoft Office products.
• Well developed observation and analytical skills.
• Ability to review and interpret test data.
• Solid interpersonal skills
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Experience with wafer probing stations (Cascade, Suss, Electoglas, etc.)
• Experience testing MEMs devices.
• Experience testing RF devices.
• Experience creating or implementing automated testing solutions.
• Familiarity with programming or scripting languages such as Python, Java, LabVIEW, C++, C#, etc.
• Experience with creating test plans from product design specifications.
Akoustis offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience, options, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K plan, and life insurance.
Akoustis® (www.akoustis.com) is a high-tech BAW RF filter solutions company that is pioneering next-generation materials science and MEMS wafer manufacturing to address the market requirements for improved RF filters – targeting higher bandwidth, higher operating frequencies and higher output power compared to incumbent polycrystalline BAW technology deployed today. The Company utilizes its proprietary XBAW manufacturing process to produce bulk acoustic wave RF filters for mobile and other wireless markets, which facilitate signal acquisition and accelerate band performance between the antenna and digital back end. Superior performance is driven by the significant advances of high-purity, single-crystal and associated piezoelectric materials and the resonator-filter process technology which drives electro-mechanical coupling and translates to wide filter bandwidth.
Akoustis plans to service the fast growing multi-billion-dollar RF filter market using its integrated design and manufacturing (IDM) business model. The Company owns and operates a 120,000 sq. ft. ISO-9001:2015 certified commercial wafer-manufacturing facility located in Canandaigua, NY, which includes a class 100 / class 1000 cleanroom facility – tooled for 150-mm diameter wafers – for the design, development, fabrication and packaging of RF filters, MEMS and other semiconductor devices. Akoustis Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in the Piedmont technology corridor near Charlotte, North Carolina.
Akoustis, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.