Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Canandaigua, NY
Job Type: Full Time
This position is a part of the Facilities group overseeing large scale manufacturing expansion projects. This position includes a high level of collaboration with various consultants, employees and contractor personnel and assumes responsibility for planning, developing, establishing and controlling methods and procedures for cleanroom and manufacturing space construction to increase overall effectiveness of the facility.
• Manage large-scale manufacturing projects involving central utilities, cleanroom construction, site development and process systems.
• Plan, procure and execute process tool installations and oversite of third-party consultants and contractors involved.
• Manage vendor and subcontractor procurement/ selection, conflict resolution, bidding, budgeting and the development of customer relationships.
• Apply knowledge of project controls, including information reporting, change order management, and process management in day-to-day operations.
• Manage the entire construction process from pre-construction through to project close out, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget. Project sizes will range from several hundred thousand dollars to several million dollars.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of project management experience preferably in the semiconductor industry
• Experience in the overall project management role projects over $10M in size from design through commissioning
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong problem-solver
• Experience in the following is preferred:
– Off-site construction / expansion
– Modular construction
– Contract negotiation
– Safety Leadership
– QA/QC Program Development
– Development of Project Management process and procedures
We offer a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience, options, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K plan, and life insurance.
Akoustis® (www.akoustis.com) is a high-tech BAW RF filter solutions company that is pioneering next-generation materials science and MEMS wafer manufacturing to address the market requirements for improved RF filters – targeting higher bandwidth, higher operating frequencies and higher output power compared to incumbent polycrystalline BAW technology deployed today. The Company utilizes its proprietary XBAW manufacturing process to produce bulk acoustic wave RF filters for mobile and other wireless markets, which facilitate signal acquisition and accelerate band performance between the antenna and digital back end. Superior performance is driven by the significant advances of high-purity, single-crystal and associated piezoelectric materials and the resonator-filter process technology which drives electro-mechanical coupling and translates to wide filter bandwidth.
Akoustis plans to service the fast growing multi-billion-dollar RF filter market using its integrated design and manufacturing (IDM) business model. The Company owns and operates a 120,000 sq. ft. ISO-9001:2015 certified commercial wafer-manufacturing facility located in Canandaigua, NY, which includes a class 100 / class 1000 cleanroom facility – tooled for 150-mm diameter wafers – for the design, development, fabrication and packaging of RF filters, MEMS and other semiconductor devices. Akoustis Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in the Piedmont technology corridor near Charlotte, North Carolina.
Akoustis, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.