Title: Staff Integration Engineer
Location: Canandaigua, NY
Job Type: Full Time
This position provides technical engineering leadership in Integration for Fab Operations.
- Lead MEMS process integration efforts
- Lead interface to design and process engineering teams
- Provide technical guidance to Fab process engineers, technicians and program managers
- Lead the development of new production processes
- Mentor Jr. Engineers and new hires in process integration and process development activities
- Maintain a working knowledge of new technologies
- Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner
- This position does not generally perform supervisory duties; however, acts as a team lead. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing the work of others.
- BS or MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Science or related field.
- 15 years or more experience in MEMS processing
- Extensive experience with MEMS or semiconductor processing (i.e. photolithography, deep silicon, metal and dielectric etching, PECVD, wet processing )
- Experience in the use of design of experiments, failure analysis methodologies, and statistical process controls for process optimization and control
We offer a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience, options, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K plan, and life insurance.
Akoustis was founded in 2014 by experienced industry leaders and scientists from University of California at Santa Barbara (UCSB) and Cornell University, Akoustis’ mission is to commercialize and manufacture its patented BulkONE® acoustic wave technology to address the critical frequency-selectivity requirements in today’s mobile smartphones – improving the efficiency and signal quality of Mobile Wireless devices and enabling the Internet of Things (IoT).
In June 2017, Akoustis acquired a semiconductor wafer manufacturing operation and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) business with associated wafer production tools as well as real estate associated with the facility located in Canandaigua, New York.
Akoustis, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.