Title: Test Technician
Location: Canandaigua, NY
Job Type: Full Time
The main responsibilities are to perform RF testing of BAW filters at a die level. Working closely with test engineers in performing a wide variety of highly complex tasks in testing, debugging and documentation.
- Execute test and measurement task with test and metrology equipment.
- Conduct validation and characterization testing for new product designs and established products.
- Calibrate test stations with RF equipment.
- Document test station design and software interface.
- Interface with technical team to integrate processes for successful device fabrication and ensure a match of process capability to product requirements.
- Collecting and documenting data and present end results in a power point format.
- Regular maintenance and calibration on general test equipment and RF test benches.
- Assisting in determining methods of actions for continued quality improvement.
- Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Other reasonable duties are assigned.
- 2 years technical degree in Electronics or equivalent
- 2-10 years RF Lab tech experience
- Familiar with signal generators, spectrum analyzers, power meters
- Basic understanding of electronic component operation
- Proficiency in the use of computers
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- We offer a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Position eligible for participation in company stock plan and annual target bonuses.
- Benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K plan, and life insurance.
Akoustis was founded in 2014 by experienced industry leaders and scientists from University of California at Santa Barbara (UCSB) and Cornell University, Akoustis’ mission is to commercialize and manufacture its patented BulkONE® acoustic wave technology to address the critical frequency-selectivity requirements in today’s mobile smartphones – improving the efficiency and signal quality of Mobile Wireless devices and enabling the Internet of Things (IoT).
In June 2017, Akoustis acquired a semiconductor wafer manufacturing operation and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) business with associated wafer production tools as well as real estate associated with the facility located in Canandaigua, New York.
Akoustis, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.